APPLICATION PROCESS FOR 2018 IS NOW CLOSED.
- Complete the application: Scholarship Application 2018
- Write an essay addressing the questions listed in the Essay Criteria.
- Request an official copy of transcript and include it with your scholarship package.
- Submit your entire scholarship application package in one envelope to:
John Stallworth Foundation
101 Lowe Avenue, Suite 1A
Huntsville, AL 35801
DEADLINE IS MARCH 1. ONLY APPLICATIONS POSTMARKED ON OR BEFORE MARCH 1 WILL BE CONSIDERED.
SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY MAY 1.
Incomplete packages will not be considered. A completed scholarship application package must be mailed from the applicant’s high school counselor’s office and must include:
- Completed, signed application form
- Essay (typed, 250 words maximum)
- Up to 3 letters of recommendation
- Official high school transcript with SAT/ACT scores
- Principal and/or counselors report
- Copy of your university’s acceptance letter