- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must be a high school senior, graduating in good standing.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 and a score in the 50 percentile on either the ACT or SAT college entrance examination.
- Must have exhibited leadership qualities in high school, church or community activities.
- Must provide high school principal or counselors report form and at least one letter of recommendation from community leader (e.g. pastor, teacher, etc.).
- Must submit a typed essay (250 words maximum) outlining future career goals and briefly state why he/she should be awarded the scholarship.
- Must submit a copy of Alabama A&M University’s acceptance letter with application package.
*If a scholarship recipient falls below the minimum grade point average of 3.30, recipient will be informed that he/she is no longer eligible to receive scholarship assistance.