2022 APPLICATION INFORMATION:
- If you will be a freshman attending Alabama A&M University, complete this application: Scholarship Application 2022
- The John Stallworth Foundation reserves the right to verify any information provided in your application.
- Write a 250 word essay, as instructed in the application.
- Request an official copy of transcript and include it with your scholarship package.
- Submit the entire scholarship application package in one envelope to:
John Stallworth Foundation
P. O. Box 462
Huntsville, AL 35804
DEADLINE IS MARCH 15. ONLY APPLICATIONS POSTMARKED ON OR BEFORE MARCH 15 WILL BE CONSIDERED.
SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY MAY 1.
Incomplete packages will not be considered. A completed scholarship application package must be mailed from the applicant’s high school counselor’s office and must include:
- Completed, signed application form
- Essay (typed, 250 words maximum)
- Up to 3 letters of recommendation
- Official high school transcript with SAT/ACT scores
- Principal and/or counselors report
- Copy of your Alabama A&M University acceptance letter